At School of Frock we take great pride in the fact that we provide a fun, creative and sociable environment in which people of all ages get the chance to learn to sew. To make sure that it stays that way, we have a few terms and conditions designed to ensure our classes run smoothly and that everyone gets fair access to our tuition.
By booking a place at School of Frock you are also agreeing to abide by the following
Terms and Conditions.
- Fees: Payment must be made in advance each half term. We cannot guarantee to hold a place in the event of late or missed payment.
- Notice Period: One half term’s notice must be given if a place is being given up, otherwise a full half-term’s fee will be payable.
- Refunds for single-day and holiday classes: you may cancel your booking up to 3 weeks ahead of the class date for a full refund. At less than 3 weeks, a refund will only be made if someone else can be found to take the place. There are no refunds for non-attendance on the day.
- Refunds for weekly classes: payment is made for the term or half term and not per class. Should you or your child miss a class their teacher will assist them in catching up. Refunds for missed classes will only be made in exceptional circumstances.
- In the event that we need to cancel a class a full refund will be made or a place on another suitable class will be offered. We will give you as much notice as possible, but we cannot be responsible for pre-booked travel arrangements.
- Children’s classes: Please note we will not accept any child under the age of 16 into the class under any circumstances without the relevant contact details of parents/guardians, details of collection arrangements where appropriate, and notice of any serious medical conditions being provided.
- Non-attendance: Should 3 consecutive classes be missed without explanation, School of Frock reserves the right to withdraw the place.
- School of Frock reserves the right to change dates, times and prices of classes.
- Data Protection Act: In accordance with The Data Protection Act 1998 the information you provide to us will only be used for the purposes of School of Frock enrolment and communication. No information relating to any of our pupils or customers will be passed on to any third parties.
- School of Frock reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.